Hi everyone! I only had time to do one of the Prima challenges this month, so I did the PPP.
I loved the color scheme of the PPP challenge this month, and it made me wish that I had bought the Sweet Peppermint collection insread of just a couple of the flower packs, but I just have so much Christmas stuff, I really couldn't justify it! So, I had to improvise, digging out some new and old Prima stuff.
Here's what I came up with:
Here's a close up of what the surface/texture looks like:
The letters are also Prima, from the wood alphabet hexagon boxes. I lightly pressed both of the new red chalk inks on the letters to give them a distressed and rustic look.
Next, I treated the chipboard frame with white gesso and misted it with the empress gold Color Bloom spray. I cut up some of the ruby Relics and Artifacts rhinestone chain in the three different sizes to adorn the chipboard frame.
Then I added the flowers- I used some of the new Sweet Peppermint leaves and fabric flowers, and also some OLD, OLD Prima flowers- the Baroque red ones, and the gold pearl holiday sprays.
I finished up by adding a resin angel and a Shabby Chic metal lamp post.
Thanks for taking a look at my project.
Happy New Year!