Here's what I came up with:
I started with cutting the layers, distressing, and chalk inked the edges in black. After placing them, I added Liquid Pearls in black onyx around the edges to accentuate them. I also used the Liquid Pearls on the alphas. The black lace in the rips and below the pic is from May Arts. I cut the puffy flourish so more would show under that huge blue rose. The middle of the flowers are the black rhinestones.
Here's a closeup of some of the details:
So, if you want to try this challenge out, here's a run down of what you will need to do:
Flourish With a Bling Challenge Rules:- You are required to use Flourish With A Bling products on your creation;
- You are required to use the above colour palette as inspiration for your entry;
- You are required to upload your entry into the Flourish With A Bling Gallery in the appropriate category.
- You can create a card, layout, OTP, home decor, anything you like;
- Challenge closes midnight , Tuesday 31st July 2012;
- You can enter as many times as you like;
- You MUST have fun!
PRIZE – a fantastic pack of Flourish With A Bling goodies perfect to scrap more fabulous layouts or cards!!
We can't wait to see what you come up with!!